Friday, March 23, 2012

I quit smoking 10 months ago.

I have quit smoking for 10 years, then i started again stress etc. I just quit about 2 months ago. The feeling of sadness would not go away. This kitty is on crack tryna take a smoke break. Giancarloaponte 6 months ago. Links shared publicly online related to Stop Smoking Health Benefits. My computer tells me that I. I quit all antipsychotics about 2 months ago.

" I"LL QUIT WHEN I"M READY DAMNIT " is all I heard in my head. Loratadine 10mg works for me over the counter-cheaper if you buy generic and. Love me, I quit smoking three months ago…. I am 52 smoked around 30 per day since i was around 12 years old. All Responses; Contributions 2 ; Reactions 11. And im having dreams of me smoking.

Latest · First · Seinfeld Kitten Can't Quit Smoking and thinks it's LOL about 10 months ago ×. I managed to quit for good 1 year and 10 months ago. Did not gain much weight, but its been creeping up, so I decided not to wait. Way to go HRunning! I quit smoking 13 years and 8 months ago when I was pregnant with my son yes I remember the date I quit - 2/10/ . I smoke about 10 to 15 sticks a day since I started at 18. Soooo I quit smoking three months ago. Askville Question: I quit smoking 10 months ago. My story, for what it's worth: I quit smoking just before Christmas. Has anyone else had this experi : Addictions.

Hanwillingham 10 months ago. I smoked a pack and a half a day for about ten years straight. I have to keep encouraging myself. I stopped smoking 10 months ago using a venturil filter system It's available in Greece but don't know about UK. Clearly there are many more benefits. Hi, since I quitted smoking a year ago, I have only been feeling more. 10 health benefits of stopping smoking - Live Well - NHS Choices.

Your web site was the reason I was able to quit smoking over a year ago and I am infinitely grateful. I've haven't smoked in around 4 months, and.

No comments: