Thursday, December 29, 2011

Puresmoker the prodigy.

Puresmoker in E-Cigarette Forum, US, SouthEast. The Following two are from a Chinese. This is my first impressions of the Prodigy V3. A3: The PureSmoker Prodigy and Icon are battery housing units that allow users to experience several different atomizers through the use of adapters. User Guide: Can be found under Prodigy User Guides on the left hand side. The original PureSmoker Prodigy was one of the first full-production modified e- cig.

The PureSmoker Prodigy V3. Pure smoker has a nice selection of egig and liquids. Com website are intended for adults ONLY. The products sold on the PureSmoker. I love the bottom mounted switch and the locking mechanism is amazing the finish is. PureSmoker Forum - Powered by vBulletin. My very first use of the 510 adapter for the Prodigy by Puresmoker. Discussions about PureSmoker products including the Prodigy V3 and ICON, 178 Posts 12 Topics, Last post by LisaF01 in Re: Battery usage? on December 19.

1 Bare Bones Device - Satin Stainless Finish. This is also where I got my upgrade the Prodigy V3. Model Discussions, Guides, Reviews, and Information: Ace, Prodigy, Protege, USBpass. The Icon, which is the little brother to Puresmoker's Prodigy 3. I only have the batteries to run 6. GLV-2 by Great Lakes Vapor and Prodigy V3 by Puresmoker. Com ecig FDA dse901 dse-901.

The AW P will fit the Prodigy V3, and Most of the Prodigy V2's currently. Com website are intended for adults. 1 electronic cigarette from PureSmoker. DISCLAIMER:: i did receive this product for free , I WON IT BECAUSE I DESIGNED THE LOGO FOR THE V2!! WHOO HOO!! you guys know me. Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online and Save with PureSmoker's Bulk Discounts and Free Shipping! We manufacture. 1 x Adapter of your choice to outfit the Prodigy V2 or V3 3 Piece. This video shows you exactly how to upgrade your V3 if you bought it before they upgraded the contact screw. I just got an 801 adapter for my Prodigy by the other day, so i thought i'd pass along my thoughts. The change isnt significant, but it.

Awesome PV so far, great switch, produces a crazy amount of warm, intense vapor. My very late review of the Prodigy V2 pv. For details on the device, visit The products sold on the PureSmoker. Hey everyone , just want to say thanks again for the overwhelming support of my viewers and subscribers during my "rough patch" now then , i. I tested it with a multimeter at every step of.

I'd only been using it. I paid full price for this mod and i love every second of it. Review on Prodigy V3 from Puresmoker. All mechanical no electrical parts prone to unreliability. Prodigy V1 Switch Housing *ORIGINAL V1 ONLY*. My impressions and review on the PureSmoker Prodigy. Precisely engineered from stainless steel for long-term durability and good looks. Com grimmgreen grimgreen tobacco vapersforum. PureSmoker Prodigy V3 User Manual.

I am very happy with it since I got it. Updated models of the GLV and Prodigy are available. The Prodigy V3 is manufactured by: Pure Enterprises, Inc. Is the same kit needed to upgrade the PureSmoker Prodigy from version 3. Puresmoker - US, SouthEast. The Prodigy V1 was one of the first USA commercially built/full production. If it fails, the user can simply remove it and use the Prodigy like it is used today, while the VV.

Here is what we did…of particular interest to PureSmoker customers may be the segment that I did on the Prodigy v1 which is compared and.

No comments: