Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Quit smoking weed my girlfriend.

I had a long-term girlfriend from the age of 19 but she did not like sex as much as me. Something not as strong as weed so I packed a water pipe and smoked it with my girlfriend. Made me quit was the realization that I was ruining my girlfriend's life with it. Daddy-to-be smokes pot — will it show up in baby-to-be? But what is scaring me is. I quit weed for my girlfriend b/c i loved her. I'm not a pot head, only smoke occasionally but love the high and. He had a brain injury 15 yrs ago. Ok my girlfriend smokes and she says on occasion that she wants to quit. Do either of these medications work for you at all or is it only the weed that calms you down?? The best way to quit smoking weed in my opinion.

He's not over protective, he let's. My ex girlfriend told me to stop smoking weed for a week. My girlfriend/boyfriend has expressed concern about my use. Not my favorite first-date activity, but I said I didn't mind. There was a time in my life when I struggled with marijuana addiction and was unable to stop smoking weed.

He said there may have been soldiers in Vietnam who did not smoke pot but no one has found them. Can I ask my girlfriend not to drink at college? And while that was not the end of my pot smoking, it was the end of my true. I did the best i could to not think of her and not contact her til one day she. I am on the 3rd week of cold turkey quitting smoking cigs, ever since i have.

So i agree with above he needs to choose. I was feeling quite stuck in my life, and I knew my heavy marijuana use had a lot to. Everytime my girlfriend comes on me to, my penis does not get hard enough, nor does it get very erect. My girlfriend wants me to stop smoking pot. At the end of my senior year in high school, not one of my good friends was a. I'm a year-old that used to smoke marijuana with my friends a lot.

The Side Effects of Smoking Marijuana! Find out of that. How do I get my girlfriend to quit weed? She has to want to. Ability considering some legal constraints relate the cigarette to pot wine, beer, sex, etc. Room getting drunk an smoking pot her friends I do not like that shit. It's been pretty hard to keep my mind off it but with the help of my girlfriend I think. I love him and I'll stop if it's going to ruin our relationship.

My girlfriend was killed by a drunk driver when I was 16. Me his belongings, which consisted of condoms and a spoon, not even a smoke for me. My girlfriend has been smoking pot since age 14, several times a month. I'm new here and this is my first post signed up to ask this question, actually, but I've been reading the forums for a while now. My girlfriend and I watch cartoons as a major passtime. Of using marijuana for a few months now and my older son has actually caught him doing it with his girlfriend.

After 2 years of smoking "not weed" and an almost fatal experience, I quit. How can I help my boyfriend quit smoking pot? I can quit smoking pot for her , not an issue. My sex drive has decreased upsetting my girlfriend , im short on. Now me and my friend had always smoked weed together, and my girlfriend also.

I've not only been clean for over 9. My wife doesn't indulge very often anymore, not like she used to. If you want her to stop smoking weed you have to ask her to stop. Should I try to stop smoking weed or cigarettes first? I don't have the. Boyfriend or girlfriend that you are not addicted to marijuana… but you're. My husband is a recreational pot smoker. I was tired of the foggy feelings, and not being able to think clearly. Long-term marijuana abusers trying to quit report irritability, sleeplessness, decreased.

At least the effects of marijuana have been studied for years and it is not. Hi i am 17 years old and i ve looked up a lot on this I ve smoked marijuana for a year heavily everyday and a lot of it I got a new girlfriend and i am very.

No comments: